Friday, February 12, 2010

Why wont my 360 controller work for rainbow 6 on my pc?

i have rainbow 6 Las Vegas and i have a wireless controller with a wireless receiver.Why wont my 360 controller work for rainbow 6 on my pc?
It may not support it at all, I use a mouse and keyboard on Vegas so I haven't tried it but some games just don't whilst some recognise and map my 360 wireless pad automatically. You can force it to with an app like ControlMK but the results are sometimes hit and miss. You also need to set the pad up properly with the Microsoft software that came with it: it needs to be running. Surprisingly you shouldn't have a problem with the standard 360 pad. But really you're much better using a mouse and keyboard on the PC version or you'll get hammered online.

No comments:

Post a Comment