Monday, February 8, 2010

Why won't my comcast controller work for my tv?

I have the dvr-3 remote and a philips hd tv, model 50pl9126d. I've tried the philips code and all the magnavox codes and still am not having any luck. I even tried the auto find until my thumbs were sore. Any help is greatly appreciated.Why won't my comcast controller work for my tv?
If you tried all the codes and the auto find (and followed the directions), I would suggest you call the manufacturer, they should be able to tell you what the code is for your tv. But keep in mind. . .Comcast remotes don't work with all tv's. . .after all, it's only a $7 universal remote. . .Good Luck!Why won't my comcast controller work for my tv?
Call customer service and ask them to walk you through the steps. There must be something that you're not following correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment