Monday, February 8, 2010

Ps3 Wireless Keypad for Christmas to attach to Dualshock 3 Controller?

Should I get it? Would you recommend it? What's the rating you would give it out of ten? Give pros and cons please.Ps3 Wireless Keypad for Christmas to attach to Dualshock 3 Controller?
I have it and I thinks its great. I give it a 9. The touch sensitive function is pretty useless, and the buttons are a little slick to the touch. But the message and friends list buttons are good and it is great on battery life. I always use it, I never use the controller any more, and its not in the way of the L1 R1 buttons.Ps3 Wireless Keypad for Christmas to attach to Dualshock 3 Controller?
In my opinion, it is a good idea to buy a ps3 wireless keypad for christmas as a present. And i can recommend a website to you. I give the website 9 scores if the total is 10.





www.gameyeeeah.com





More information, you can login:


http://www.gameyeeeah.com/ps3-dual-shock鈥?/a>
Its a pretty good gift, my friend has it and it a lot faster then typing with ps3 controller. I would give it a 8 on 10 !!

No comments:

Post a Comment