Friday, February 12, 2010

Different ways to mod an xbox 360 controller for rapid fire?

In an attempt to mod my xbox 360 controller i snapped of the whole led and now my only t3 controller to my knowledge is un modable for the simple push button mod. Is there any other places i can solder the wire to for it to work? Is there a way to mod the newer p10 controllers or corded controllers? is there also a way to do it with out soldering?Different ways to mod an xbox 360 controller for rapid fire?
I'm not sure but the way I use the trigger sometimes is to shoot with 2 fingers but not at the same time if you understand.Different ways to mod an xbox 360 controller for rapid fire?
Illegal.
haha no. otherwise everyone would be able to do it and thats just silly.





They make it hard so noobs don't think there awesome.





Funny to me that you broke it tho lol.


You need to be gentle





FML - You Deserve it lol

No comments:

Post a Comment