Monday, February 8, 2010

Can I use a traditional Controller (non-Wiimote) for the microphone on the Wii Guitar Hero World Tour?

I currently have 3 wiimotes for the drums and 2 guitars. You only need the microphone controller for selecting things. Will a nintendo gamecube or traditional wired controller work for the microphone? Much cheaper than buying a 4th Wiimote.Can I use a traditional Controller (non-Wiimote) for the microphone on the Wii Guitar Hero World Tour?
UNfortunatly no. I have tried myself lol. Id just do what you need to with the mic with one of the wii motes and get that over with. If not, Sorry man, you'lll have to sacrifice one of the wii motes :(Can I use a traditional Controller (non-Wiimote) for the microphone on the Wii Guitar Hero World Tour?
sorry i dont thnk you can

No comments:

Post a Comment