Monday, February 8, 2010

How much would you charge for spray painting an xbox 360 controller?

5 buck's cause you ruin a perfectly new good xbox controller witch is going to feel weird in your handsHow much would you charge for spray painting an xbox 360 controller?
20 bucks. i got my first xbox controller spray painted by a friend and omg it looked sick. but ya anyways i would say 20 dollarsHow much would you charge for spray painting an xbox 360 controller?
five dollars and sixty seven cents
If it had decent graphics painted or air brushed on, or if it was personalized, I would pay at least $200.





If it's just a different color, I wouldn't even get it done, you can't spray paint just anything, you have to have a special kind of paint and I imagine the controller would have to be taken apart somehow which I think is impossible...





If you're making a business out of spray painting controllers different colors, don't charge more than $20, and make sure you don't break it, because a new one is priced at 50-70+
5-10
If it is random nice paint, I would say 10 to 15 bucks. If it has a lot of detail, I would say 25 to 30 bucks.
estimation 30 $ at max
$5
don't do it.
  • different myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment