Monday, February 8, 2010

Is it hard to use items on the legend of zelda ocarina of time with a gamecube controller?

I just downloaded it on my wii and im wondering is it hard to use the items with a gamecube controller or should i use the other controller for wii?Is it hard to use items on the legend of zelda ocarina of time with a gamecube controller?
Actually, I think it is a lot easier to use on the gamecube controller rather than the Nintendo 64 controller. To me, the GC conrtoller is a lot more comfortable. I think the C-stick is easier for your weapons and using the ocarina, too. I hope that you aren't having troubles using your gamecube controller! Have fun playing what many believe to be the greatest video game ever created!Is it hard to use items on the legend of zelda ocarina of time with a gamecube controller?
If it's like the gamecube port for the Wind Waker pre-order disk the c-buttons will be mapped to the X, Y, and Z buttons. Either those or use the c-stick. In other words there should be no problem.
Nah. The C buttons have been replaced with the C-stick, or you can use the X, Y and Z buttons. It takes a little getting used to but not much.
I played the game on the gamecube and did just fine. It's been awhile, but I don't think it was difficult in anyway.
No it works fine. I used to have Ocarina Of Time: Master Quest for GC, and it worked fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment