Monday, February 8, 2010

Where can I find a better driver for my NVIDIA nFORCE networking controller?

I have been encountering lots of problems lately that seems to be because of the network controller. Whenever I reboot my PC it locks up on startup unless I disable the controller in the device manager beforehand. I can then re-enable it after startup and it works fine.





What would be causing it to act this way? I have tried to look for a new driver on the web but couldn't find one.





Can anyone help me out?Where can I find a better driver for my NVIDIA nFORCE networking controller?
get ati gforce is gunkWhere can I find a better driver for my NVIDIA nFORCE networking controller?
I don't know if this is your problem or not, but I have seen it happen before. That when installing Nvidia drivers, it installed Nvidia networking controller, but the networking controller was not actually Nvidia. You may want to browse your driver cd and see if there are drivers for different networking controllers on there. If you really do need the Nvidia drivers though, go to Nvidia's website and they will be bundled in a package that will say Nvidia Forceware.

No comments:

Post a Comment