Monday, February 8, 2010

Where do I get VGA controller to download?

I had windows XP sp1. I was facing probs so i installed xp sp2 using update install. After installation my graphics gone bad and evry time i start my pc they want to install. I dont hav the original cd drive. I looked on intel website but i cant find. I even dont know what the name of my AGP is.Where do I get VGA controller to download?
There are several sites that offer VAG drivers for download.





I've added a few URLs for you to check out.Where do I get VGA controller to download?
did u have original windows if not then reinstall the windows and keep the auto update off for the windows
You can do two things here.





1. Go to the computer manufactures website, find your model and from there it should specify the make of graphics card that you have (you might even be able to download the drivers there also).





2. Open the computer case and examine the card manually, You can then download a 'driver installer' from a file of related drivers from the card manufactures website.

No comments:

Post a Comment