Monday, February 8, 2010

Is there any explanation for problems with the Guitar Hero 3 controller [PS2] and if so how can I fix them?

I have gutar hero 3 for PS2 and i when I put it in the game will start up, but when it tells you to press the green button nothing happens. I cant sync the guitar to the game thing.Is there any explanation for problems with the Guitar Hero 3 controller [PS2] and if so how can I fix them?
I have all of the Guitar Hero games and have never had that problem. I would search on your favorite search engine and see if anyone else is having this problem. You may find out how they were able to resolve it. Good luck!Is there any explanation for problems with the Guitar Hero 3 controller [PS2] and if so how can I fix them?
That happened to me before. You need to click the whammy too. If that doesnt work, then you need to take out the black thingy from the ps2 and clean it and dust it off and stuff and push it in real hard so its really in there. Maybe it'll worked cuz it worked for me :/ Hope i helped! Peace out:)
buy a 360 and guitar hero 3 for 360 itz better
gh3 and rockband guitars are shitily made this round. before they were like indestructable now if u strum to hard there goes 90-180 dollers.

No comments:

Post a Comment