Friday, February 12, 2010

Is the Ps3 keypad and Dualshock 3 controller worth buying?

I type pretty fast on home without the keypad, but i want to type faster. Will it help me or slow me down because the buttons are to small?.I also have 2 sixaxis controllers but i heard the dualshock 3 has rumble.Is it also true that it is much comfortable in your hands?Is the Ps3 keypad and Dualshock 3 controller worth buying?
Personally the dualshock 3 is definitely worth the money since almost all of the ps3 games are compatible with the rumble feature (if you ask me, there is no difference between is comfort between the sixaxis and dualshock 3). However, the ps3 keypad is a bit useless if you ask me. The only use I found was to type faster on the playstation home and you already have the onscreen keyboard. Also, the keypad is just about the size of the keys on a blackberry cellphone so it isn't bad.Is the Ps3 keypad and Dualshock 3 controller worth buying?
i prefer the dualshock 3
The DualShock 3 is definitely worth it, it's very solid.





I've never used the keypad but I've heard it's very sensitive.
Dualshock 3 is a good thing to have, As for that clip-on keyboard, IMHO, standard USB keyboard is better.
even i got both it feels good having dualshock 3 and keypad together i feel like a real gamer keypad works really good for LBP

No comments:

Post a Comment