Saturday, February 6, 2010

How do I repair a non-Nintendo brand N64 controller?

Hi everyone, I need your help.


A long ago my dad brought me a MadCatz turbo controller for the nintendo 64. Right now, i'm having trouble.


The L trigger is working, but it doesn't go all the way inside. The R does go all the way like a normal one, but it doesn't work. The Stick has a LOT of bounce, it has too much that when I move down it bounces to the center so hard that the console detects it as it is moving foward (up).





I'm gonna open it and try to repair it, so, can you give me some advice?How do I repair a non-Nintendo brand N64 controller?
Best advice: Buy a new controller





Lowest cost advice: I do not have what you have but whatever you do open it carefully. Opening it on a table with room cleared and over an open inverted table cloth (white side up) so you can see what falls out. Treat springs with care and keep the parts clean. Good luck. Electronics component cleaner may help but too much can harm as well. Might cost more than a new controller. How about a used controller from a gaming store if cost is an issue? But I prefer new if you can afford it.How do I repair a non-Nintendo brand N64 controller?
With a hammer. Then go to the pawn shop and buy another controller for a couple of bucks.
  • different myspace
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment