Monday, February 8, 2010

What do you need to do to become a Pre-Delivery Inspection Controller?

i need to know What is it what they do and how much school do they need and how much do you get paidWhat do you need to do to become a Pre-Delivery Inspection Controller?
This is my first time to hear this Job or career. If I may expound or dissect this it could be a two job rolled into one. I will give you a scenario: Let us say our company ordered 4 A380 from Airbus, Our Boss would send me being a Quality Inspector to do some pre-delivery inspection of the A380. A controller was also sent along with me and that is the Production controller to see the work flow and to learn also the work phase for ';Check'; work including ';100';hrs check, ';A'; chk, ';B'; chk etc. Taking a cue from this then the job maybe has been relegated to a one man's job and both the pre - delivery inspection and production work controller is now carried out by a qualified quality inspector.


So what do you need well your A%26amp;P license plus a lot of experience.


I may be right or I may be wrong.

No comments:

Post a Comment